HEIGHTS COVID-19 UPDATES
LAST UPDATE: JULY 25, 2020
Thank you for your ongoing patience during this season!
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Social Distance at least 6 feet between families.
- No shaking hands or physical contact.
- If you've been sick, please join us online.
- Park in the front and use the Main Entrance.
If you need anything, we'd love to hear from you.
Prayer Requests: theheights.org/prayer
Other needs: send email to [email protected]
So many of you have joined us for church online! We hope you will continue to do so. We are grateful for ways to stay connected to each other when meeting corporately is not an option. If you are not able to join us live on Sundays, you can still watch the message on our website, app, and Facebook page.
So… what’s next?
At this time, in order to protect and pastor our people well, we will continue having church exclusively online. In addition to this, midweek gatherings and other meetings that happen in our church will also be postponed. We will continue communicating regularly with local officials and church leadership to determine the best course of action for our people. This is a fluid situation and we’ll keep you posted as things change.
During this time, our Life Groups are meeting on Zoom. Your Life Group leader will be in contact with you before Sunday for more details about this. Not part of a Life Group, but want to join one? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected!
TO OUR PEOPLE IN NEED…
In an effort to minister to those most vulnerable in our community, which is those of you who are the seniors in our church family, we have put together a team to serve you if you have a need. If you are unable to get out due to health at this time, we want to run your errands and pick up groceries or prescriptions if needed. How we want to make this available to you is in this way:
- If you are in need of a grocery pick up or prescription pick up—send the request to Shelly at [email protected] or you may call at 972-238-7243 or Robbie at [email protected] or at 214-236-8623.
- When you call, be prepared to share the list of needs with us or the place the prescription needs to be picked up at.
- We will pick up the items for you.
- When the items are delivered, please be prepared to write a check to the church to reimburse the amount of the purchase.
- Please allow a 24-48 hour response time if possible.
- Items will be delivered to your door.
Again this is geared for those who need assistance in our church family at this time and especially if you have limited support. We want to encourage you to stay safe, to check on one another, and to contact us if you need assistance.
Lifting you in prayer,
Senior Adult Pastor