March 29 – Preschool
Every family is dealing with a change in their weekly schedule, but we want to encourage all families that God is in control! He has given us all the opportunity to slow down and draw close to Him. Even though our Sunday mornings might look a little different, what a perfect opportunity to disciple your preschooler and show them that worshiping our King is not only at church (building), but it is in every part of our lives. So, during this “COVID” season of life, we want to walk alongside you and stay connected through our Virtual Ministry and our social media pages. We will post videos of our memory verse, Bible stories and some fun activities you can do as a family.
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s curriculum. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
March 29 Preschool Curriculum
“Come and follow me,” Jesus said. — Matthew 4:19 (NIV)
The bottom line to teach your preschooler is “I can follow Jesus.”
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Monthly Preschool Song – Each month we learn a new song to sing and dance to
- Activities on the Preschool Blog – even more at home activities you can do with your preschooler this week
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.