[KLTY – DFW Perspective featuring JobSeekers at The Heights. This AUDIO podcast was originally previewing the workshop in March 2015]
Registration begins in late March. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 214-536-8111 and a member of the JobSeeker’s Ministry Team will be available to you.
What the Ministry can do for you:
- Pray for you and provide encouragement if you add your name to the JobSeekers’ Prayer List.
- Contact you to answer any questions you may have regarding your search.
- Provide ongoing communication regarding events in the community that can help in your search.
- Free access to Crossroads Career Network! This Christian based job seeker portal offers a vast amount of resources and tools.
- Free JobSeekers Workshops held twice a year.
Crossroads Career Network:
This online portal has a many tools and resources for job seekers which are offered free of charge. To sign up, go to the web site www.crossroadscareer.org, and click “Join” in the center bottom. When the “sign up” page opens, click “Explorer” to open the registration page. Complete the information required, choosing “The Heights Baptist Church” as the Affiliated Group.
Once registered the JSM team encourages you to spend some time exploring the Crossroads Career Network website to familiarize yourself with the resources located there and take full advantage of this Christian based online job seeker portal.
This website (www.careerdfw.org) lists all available resources and tools for your job search, including weekly networking groups for the DFW area.
The Heights Library:
Visit the library at The Heights for books and resources.