Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of The Heights.
We’ve moved over to a new system for making donations, Pushpay, which includes a quick and easy mobile giving platform (to find out more about how to give from your mobile phone, please click here).
If you would like to give online from your computer, click here. This system enables you to support the church by making a one time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
If you would like to mail your donation, please send it to:
The Heights Baptist Church
201 W. Renner Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080
To view/change your scheduled giving or download your giving statements online, click here to log in with your Heights inFellowship account. This account will show all gifts received whether online, by mail, or otherwise. If you have not set up an account, click “Sign Up” to set up one.
Any questions, please call Elaine Esparza at 972/238-7243 ext 234.
Benefits of Giving Online
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping The Heights – It is more cost effective for the church to process online contributions. In addition, it also simplifies the financial records the church needs to keep.
My Legacy Planner
We have many ministries here at the church to help all of us deal with various issues, such as substance abuse, divorce recovery, thriving during those early parenting years, and trying to enjoy the teen years too. Each of these ministries touches some segment of our church body. Oddly, one topic that affects, not just a few, but every single one of us, is death. It is estimated that more than 70% of Americans don’t have a current will. It is also estimated that 100% of Americans will die at some point. We have a new ministry to help each of us address this incongruity. It’s called My Legacy Planner. This web tool will help you organize your thoughts as you prepare to get a current will put in place. It will show how to provide for your loved ones and redeploy unnecessary taxes to your favorite charities instead. It is free, easy to use, and confidential. This is a ministry to you from the church, easy to use, it should take about ten minutes to fill out and print a report, and it is absolutely confidential, no one at the church can see your personal financial information. We encourage you to take advantage of this ministry.
Please contact Bill Ferrell at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Pushpay Mobile App
Pushpay is a free mobile app that is easy to use and makes giving as simple as a few taps on your mobile device. Get started with these 4 easy steps:
- Download Pushpay from App Store or Google Play.
- Enter and confirm your phone number.
- Create an account.
- Search for, select, and favorite “The Heights”.
You are now ready to give via your mobile device. Simply open the app, select The Heights, fill out the payment details, and enter your passcode to finish.
If you would like to set up recurring donations, just click “more” while your in the app, and choose “recurring payments.”