Holding Your Meeting/Event at The Heights
The Heights Baptist Church can offer our campus on a space-available basis to the local community. Our facilities can accommodate anything from small meetings (classroom style setups) to large ones (up to 150 people around tables).
You must meet the following criteria to rent space at The Heights:
- The organization’s mission and purpose must be in harmony with The Heights’ beliefs, mission and values.
- The organization renting must be a non-profit.
- We cannot book events more than six months in advance of the event date.
- We do not offer rentals on Saturdays or Sundays in order to prepare for worship services.
- We do not book events of a recurring nature (6 month maximum).
- Rental rates vary based on room size and setup needed but start at $100.
- The renting organization must provide a Certificate of Insurance naming The Heights as Additional Insured.