The Explore God INFUSE Daily Devotional begins Monday, August 31.
As a recap and for those who are new, each day, Scripture and Reflection Questions will be available on the website, through the Mobile App, or via email. If you have signed up to receive the Daily Devotionals through email, look for them to arrive at 5am each morning.
Explore God – Do you have a co-worker asking difficult questions about God? Would your neighbor really benefit from hearing about “what makes you different?” From September 13 to October 25, The Heights, along with hundreds of area churches, will journey to Explore God. This will be a time to ask the tough questions and dig deeper into God’s Word. You will want to invite those around you who are searching for Something but don’t know His name yet. Help them find their place in God’s Story. Some of the topics we will explore: Does life have a purpose? Why does God allow pain and suffering? Is Christianity too narrow?
During this 7-week series, we will use Explore God’s devotional material for our INFUSE Daily readings:
- ONLINE: Read daily online.
- EMAIL: Read right in your inbox every day. (Just fill out the simple form here.)
- MOBILE: Download our church app (keywords “heights baptist” – Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
- PDF: Right-Click to download the INFUSE PDF – Explore God
- Visit www.exploregod.com for additional resources, stories, and videos.
Our desire is for you to experience spiritual transformation, and we believe the best way for that to occur is through God’s Word.
Topics we will cover:
- Does life have a purpose?
- Is there a God?
- Why does God allow pain and suffering?
- Is Christianity too narrow?
- Is Jesus really God?
- Is the Bible reliable?
- Can I know God personally?
Explore God Discussion Groups – Join an Explore God Discussion Group and invite your friends, family, and coworkers! These groups are designed to create a safe environment where group members can seek credible answers to challenging spiritual questions. The goal is to invite questions, create authentic conversation, promote experiential learning, and inspire self discovery. They will meet and discuss the same 7 topics, but in an informal setting (ie. home, office, or favorite coffee shop).